- The Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens and Senate are just a few minutes walk away... Notre Dame, the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower aren't far. Sightseeing is so much simpler when your hotel's in the heart of the city.
- Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots, Brasserie Lipp, Le Petit Journal... whether you're looking for the style of Saint Germain or the liveliness of the Latin Quarter, the best restaurants, famous cafes and swinging jazz clubs are all close by.
Peace & quiet
- We're in the heart of the city but on a quiet street. The best of both worlds!
- From the designer boutiques of Saint Germain to the so chic Bon Marché department store, shop like a real Parisian: with style.
- The famous Théâtre de l'Odéon, the bookstores and art galleries of Saint Germain, the majestic stone buildings of the Sorbonne... This is the cultural heart of Paris, minutes from your door.
- Direct trains to both airports nearby, easy access to the mainline stations, a dozen bus routes and so much within walking distance. Getting round Paris has never been simpler!
Car park :
Rue de l'Ecole de Médecine (1 minute from the hôtel)
Line 4, 10: Odéon.
RER B (Luxembourg), RER C (Saint Michel)
Lines 21, 27, 38, 82, 89 58, 86, 87, 63, 96.
Train Station :
Montparnasse or Austerlitz.
for Rail Europe (schedule, fares and booking).
Gare du Nord :
Eurostar for London
Thalys for Brussels and Amsterdam.
Rail Europe. >>
Getting to and from the hotel from the airport couldn't be simpler; there's a direct train that takes just 30 minutes to either Roissy Charles de Gaulle or Orly airports.
Book your trip with Air France. >>
Also Nearby :
Cluny Museum, Latin Quarter, Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum, St Germain des Pres, ThÈ’tre de l'Odéon, Collège de France, Sainte Chapelle, La Mutualite, Notre Dame de Paris, Ile de la Cité, Sénat, Institut Curie, Institut Océanographique, Ecoles des Arts décoratifs, Place Monge, Rue Mouffetartd, Institut du monde Arabe, Bibliothèque Sainte Geneviève, Eglise Saint Etienne du Mont, Ministère de la recherche, Universal Music headquarters, Rue Soufflot.